Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO (as my kids would say it :)) SO SO SO SO MUCH! To everyone who has donated, prayed, kept us in your thoughts, brought over meals, helped pick up our kids from school, taken us out to do something fun (moral is also important!), commented on posts, offered help in so many ways! Thank you to everyone!
Other ways you can help:
- Can you PLEASE PLEASE brew a cup of coffee, grab your box of kleenex and watch this video about Pediatric Cancer. You will find out after you watch it why I feel so adamant about sharing this. I think it could make a big difference for cancer research and since that is Zane’s biggest threat I feel compelled to become a big part on spreading this message. PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oljTL1iuMmY&feature=youtu.be
- Do not come around Zane or our other children or me and David if you have chicken pox, mono, pneumonia, RSV, or any viral illness especially. If you have been around anyone that has any viral illness do not come around us unless you’ve given it enough time to know you haven’t caught it too. We can not vaccinate him and viral illnesses could be deadly for him. (WE CAN VACCINATE NOW! But he still has a weak respiratory system and it will take time for him to catch up on his vaccines so this is still important!)
- Get a Flu Shot! It’s very easy! Just take your insurance card into any Walgreens Pharmacy and they will give you one right there. Only takes about 15minutes of your time. Make sure your kids have gotten all their vaccines if they plan to be around Zane, the best way to prevent infection is if everyone around him can’t get the illnesses that would threaten his life.
- I keep hand sanitizer around Zane ALL of the time. I have one hanging on all his backpacks, his car seat and stroller and I have bigger pump bottles in several places in my home. If you want to touch him PLEASE, I beg you to just use a little sanitizer before touching him. If you don’t see one around, ask. I would be more than happy to show you where they are.
- If your coughing, sneezing, runny nose or any other sign your sick please don’t come around my family. PLEASE wash your hands and use hand sanitizer to prevent from spreading germs even more!
- Do not attempt to feed him, I will take care of that
- You can help us by sending over meals…. our life gets really busy. Especially if were having a stay in a hospital. Or even gift cards to restaurants help.
I will add more as I think of things!
Thank you all for your support!